Turn Blind Spots into Insights
If you’re a marketer in today’s challenging economy and are not gathering customer feedback and campaign metrics to aid your decision making — you are guessing. What’s more, you probably lack critical insights and financial data for building business cases to justify your marketing initiatives.
We can help you remove the guesswork by identifying, collecting, and analyzing the data sources you need to improve the quality of marketing decision making.
This includes both initial planning to develop buyer personas and ongoing lead generation and conversion data.
Buyer Personas: demographics, behavioral motivators, media preferences, attributes, value proposition
- Understand who your best customers are, and why/how they make buying decisions
- Understand why your best customers buy from YOU so you can target others like them
- Develop a content strategy that engages potential buyers to build trust
Financial Analysis: cost per acquisition, customer lifetime value, and ROI
- Make real-time changes to acquisition or retention campaigns to improve performance/results
- Prioritize of marketing tactics and budget decisions based on ROI
- Target and prioritize buyer personas based on LTV
Brand Management: Net Promoter Score, online brand reputation, and churn analysis
- Identify which customers are most likely to promote (or trash) your brand
- Identify conversations among non-customers that could provide new sales opportunities
- Identify market trends and collect feedback for product improvement or enhancing the customer experience
- Reveal opportunities to reduce customer support costs
- Assess the likelihood of customer churn/defection that could negatively impact profits